Deodorizing & Solidifying Absorbent Powder
Tealsorb SR is used for the solidification of pet and human fluids including blood, urine, feces, and vomit. Teal Sorb SR is effective in encapsulating, cleaning, and subdoing the odors associated with such fluids, and makes the cleanup process faster, easier, and more complete l eaving behind a residue free surface, and a manageable clump. With an average weight of 6 pounds per cubic foot, Tealsorb SR is capable of absorbing up to 7 times its own weight in liquid.
When cleaning any bodily fluid, appropriate protective equipment should always be used prior to treating the spill. All bodily fluids must be disposed of according to local, state, federal, and international guidelines
Teal Sorb SR contains dry bleach in the formulation to aid in cleaning and deodorizing. Please test in a small, inconspicuous area to insure that staining or discoloration with the product is not an issue..
Tealsorb SR SDS: tealsorb-sr-sds.pdf
Why Use It?
- Less product consumption than the average absorbents
- Lowest overall mass to landfill
- Reduced trucking rates due to lightweight and absorbency nature of Tealsorb SR
- Quickest and fastest clean up time compared to average absorbents
5 Gallon Pail
How to use Teal Sorb SR Deodorizing Absorbent
- Apply Tealsorb around the edges of the spill
- Using a stiff bristle brush/broom, push Tealsorb into the spill
- Continue to brush back and forth in a circular motion over the spill until all the spill is removed
- Dispose of Tealsorb according to the local, state, federal, and international regulations and guidelines
Tealsorb SR Deodorizing Absorbent was tested per the standard operating procedures of the Sanitizer Certification Program using the Association of Official Analytical Chemists method Germicidal and Detergent Sanitizers (6) Official Final Action (4.023). This procedure requires the product to reduce a population of E. coli bacteria containing between 75,000,000 and 125,000,000 colony forming units (cfu) by at least 99.999% within 30 seconds of initial contact with the sanitizer. As this method was designed for liquid sanitizers, the procedure was modified for testing Tealsorb SR Disinfecting Absorbent.
Warranty/ Disclaimer: Because conditions of use are beyond our control no representation or warranty is made in connection with the use of this product. Technical information and recommendations are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed. Innovative Environmental Companies, Inc. accepts no liability for the use or misuse of this product.